We don't upsell and our shutter experts don't work on commission. This means you can be confident you're getting the best advice for your windows. We're the only shutter company in the nation that does not place your order into production until after we have spoken with you. So, if you're worried about making a mistake, don't be. As long as you look over and follow our Measuring Guides, you can rest assured all will go smoothly.
We see you as more than just a shutter order - and we're very grateful for your business. We're also confident that you'll find our site and services to be the best in the nation. And remember, if you have any questions, just give us a call. We're here to help.
Here is more information about our operations:
Since 2009, The Shutter Store has grown to be one of the leading supply only do-it-yourself online retailers in the US.
Our success is built on a wealth of design expertise, a commitment to quality manufacturing, and an outstanding customer service philosophy. Our extensive product range includes American-made and express wooden shutters. All our shutters are custom made to your exact design and sizes, too.
The overwhelming majority of customers who buy DIY indoor shutters from us say they're absolutely delighted with our products and service. In the rare case that someone is not entirely satisfied, we'll put it right - fast.
Here’s what sets us apart from other ready-to-fit indoor shutter suppliers:
- Every shutter we sell is made to measure, not cut to size or off the shelf. Many other shutter companies, online and offline, will cut down or alter shutters or blinds to fit the size you order. The fit will simply never be as good as The Shutter Store.
- We only use the highest quality materials to make our plantation shutters. Buying a quality product that lasts for years is much more cost effective in the long run than compromising on quality and finding your shutters don’t last.
- You can’t buy the shutters we sell online from any other US company. All our shutter products and installation systems are designed exclusively for The Shutter Store.
- By not offering an installation service and trading purely online, we save on your plantation shutter costs and pass those savings on to you.
- All the staff you deal with when you order your shutters are friendly and knowledgeable Shutter Store people. Every product you buy is handled directly by us. We are not a virtual company or advertising portal that directs you to another website to order.
- We do everything in our power to help our customers choose, measure, and install their shutters, and deliver the very best products at the most competitive prices.
- We are committed to reducing the impact our business has on the environment.
- We are a US corporation based in Las Vegas, Nevada with a strong trading history.
- We are a part of the Mzuri Group.
Don’t just take our word for it. You can read what our customers have said about us on Trustpilot. And if there's anything else you'd like to know about The Shutter Store or our shutter ranges, please get in touch. We'd love to hear from you.